Reiki spiritual practice developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui. Reiki uses a technique commonly called palm healing as a form of complimentary and alternative medicine and is sometimes classified as oriental medicine. Through the use of this technique, practitioners transfer Universal Life Energy in the form of ki through the palms.
If one’s “life force energy” is low, then that person is more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, he or she is more capable of being happy and healthy.
Reiki is an energy healing forms that heals on all levels Body, Mind, Emotional and Spirit. Balancing the body’s 7 major energy centers called Chakras. Crystal Therapy, Massage, Aromatherapy, Sound and light therapy, Acupressure and other various bodywork modalities will be added based on healing need.
Mikao Usui introduced Reiki Ideals for spiritual development of the practitioner:
Just for today, I will let go of anger
Just for today, I will let go of worry
Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings
Just for today, I will do my work honestly
Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbor and every living thing
What does it do?
A Reiki Treatment is deeply relaxing and can be useful in relieving physical pain, mental stress, and/or emotional turmoil. At the very least a half-an-hour of Reiki is a peaceful experience and can make you feel a lot better, no matter what ails your.
What is a Reiki Treatment like?
A treatment consists of light touch on specific points over client’s clothed body. You may be standing, sitting, or laying.
Some of the Benefits of Reiki Healing:
- bring a peaceful, deep relaxation
- dissolve energy blockages and tension
- detoxify the body
- support the well-being of the client who is receiving traditional medical treatments that are debilitating, such as chemotherapy and radiation, surgery, kidney transplants, etc.
- supply universal life-force energy to the body
- stimulate the body’s immune system
- help to relieve pain
- stimulate tissue and bone healing after injury or surgery
- increase the vibrational frequency of the client on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels
Dr. Pearson offers Reiki Healing as a part of his BODYWORK SERVICES. On-Site Treatments can be arranged.